Thursday, September 18, 2008

Curriculum Reviews Wanted

Filed under: curriculum reviews

This e-mail came to me from fellow homeschooling mom, Carletta Sanders:
I am the editor of a website, Successful Homeschooling, and I am currently running a contest on my website where homeschoolers can earn free books by telling others about their favorite curriculum. I am building a database of reviews that homeschoolers can use when choosing curriculum.
Although Carletta has received over 200 entries so far, she has not received many for reviews for traditional curriculum so she is especially looking for those. All other reviews are still welcome as well.

Let's help Carletta build her database of homeschool curriculum reviews.

Go to Successful-Homeschooling.com to leave your reviews today!

No comments:

Post a Comment