Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Jonathan Park a Big Hit!

Mom: What do you like most about Jonathan Park?
DS age 8: It is so exciting!

448811: Jonathan Park Audiodramas on CD, Volumes 1-5Jonathan Park Audiodramas on CD, Volumes 1-5

By The Vision Forum, Inc

Our whole family is not only enjoying the Jonathan Park Audio Adventures on CD but we are learning so much about science and affirming our faith in a loving Creator as well. Against the backdrop of spine-tingling adventures, we have learned about dinosaurs, evidence for a worldwide flood and Fibonacci Numbers in nature.

Mom is learning along with the kids and Alyssa likes Jonathan Park as much as Chase does.

I admit that when I first saw the Jonathan Park Adventures, I did not quite know what to expect. I know that I did not expect to find a very high-quality audio drama with great special effects, much like the old-time radio shows only much better in technical quality.

In summary, the Jonathan Park series is about the adventures of a creation scientist and his family who freely discuss the hand of God throughout their everyday lives.

I do not want to give away too much in case you decide to buy the series but suffice it to say I feel this series is well worth the investment.

We know what we will be getting for Christmas...





No comments:

Post a Comment