There are several gifts I would like to ask for and if they come well before Christmas, that is OK:
- To be able to pray more. As I referred to above, my natural instinct is not to pray in all things, unceasing. I would like help from you Lord in remembering to pray all the time.
- To re-commit to my daily Bible studies. I would like help to never skip a week here or there but to remain consistent despite the circumstance (sickness, whatever).
- To teach my children to pray and study the Bible. Please guide me as I am reviewing ways to show Chase how to do a word study.
- More faith in a faithful God who never changes.
- More joy in all circumstances, just because I am saved by God's grace and I am to rejoice in the day the Lord has made.
- More of the peace that passes all understanding. Again, despite the circumstances, peace in what I pray for to you today.