Sunday, November 16, 2008

Advent Resources at CBD

Join me in celebrating Advent this year! As a child, we celebrated Advent. As I grew older, I forgot about the tradition of Advent as I avoided religious rituals of any kind.

Today, I realize the importance of some rituals and I want to pass down a reverence for the reason behind Christmas to my children. I like the Advent calendars and books from the
Advent Store
at CBD.

Check it out and see if there is anything that might help you and your family celebrate Advent. I recommend you use the "look inside", "look close-up" and listen/watch previews to help you choose the best Advent products. Rush shipping is available.

Here are my top picks:
96051: Christ in Christmas: A Family Advent Celebration Christ in Christmas: A Family Advent Celebration

By James C. Dobson, C.R. Swindoll, J.M. Boice & R.C. Sproul
012834: Advent Calendar on DVD 2: Christmas Carol Edition Advent Calendar on DVD 2: Christmas Carol Edition
4146: The Nativity Advent Calendar The Nativity Advent Calendar
608608: Getting Ready for Christmas: A Daily Advent Prayer & Activity Book for the Family Getting Ready for Christmas: A Daily Advent Prayer & Activity Book for the Family

By Yolanda Browne



No comments:

Post a Comment