Dear Fellow Believers:
Since October 22, 2008 we have been praying for our nation, our country, for the election and the election process.
Please join your voice with ours and be blessed in the process. We have experienced evidence of prayers answered and blessed by voices from one coast to the other.
It is not to late, we can make a difference through corporate pray and praise to the King of Kings!
Below are the details.
Because HE lives,
"Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God. Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God."
- Matthew 5:3-9
Logistics on the Conference Call:
Conference Call # 712-432-0600
Access #: 1062266#
Mute/Unmute: *6 when you are not praying please mute your phone.
Time: 7:00 p.m. until 7:40 p.m. Eastern Time
Dates: October 22nd until the vote is called.
· If you do not feel comfortable to pray out loud, please join anyway.
· Even if you don't have 40 minutes, please join us anyway for as long as you can.
· Please forward this to anyone that is a prayer warrior.
· The system has a regulator, so we will get a report on who called in, for anyone that gets a hold of this email and may use it for unrighteous reasons. Remember the devil is not below anything!
· We will be only praying for our country, its leaders, legislation, judges, a righteous election, honest voting. No personal requests, please.
Director CWA Ohio
Monday, November 3, 2008
Urgent: Prayer Conference Call Tonight for Election
Prayer works! Join Concerned Women for America (CWA) on a prayer conference call TONIGHT, Monday, November 3. Details are below. Consider joining CWA. No matter what happens in the election, America will need the prayers of concerned Christian women.