1. Co-ops can allow kids to explore their interests.
2. Co-ops give your children a chance to form friendships.
3. Co-ops allow moms time to fellowship and encourage one another.
4. Co-ops are great for sharing resources and talents in the homeschool community.
5. Co-ops allow moms to grown in their strengths as they teach and develop classes.
As I reflect on my not-so-comprehensive list, I realize that perhaps what I like most about homeschool co-ops is that they are great opportunities with benefits for both moms and kids. Our co-op is another way that me and my children learn and grow together. I am grateful that God has given us our co-op!